• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Going to be "that guy"

phlwx

On May 1st, they told us it was operating within tolerance and there are no plans to fix it.

At Noon today, they are reporting a temperature of 86 degrees with an 1100-foot ceiling. This is 10-13 degrees warmer than surrounding observations. lol

On May 1st, they told us it was operating within tolerance and there are no plans to fix it.

lol

It has been posted at least a few times on here that we are aware of the temperature issues at KNEL. Pretty much why my 'lol' post above.

I figured it was bantered about (I didn't notice it because I don't always read the banter post by post) but a catch all thread to point out how loltastic KNEL is running is worth it.

99 today ;)

What's worse is when on-air meteorologists *cough*Lonnie Quinn*cough* use KNEL's broken temps as real obs from NJ. Sometimes they tick down the temps from it but even so it's still too warm. I keep having to tell everyone that it was not 90 degrees in NJ on certain days.

I think KNEL has had this problem as early as January I recall. 

I was there once.  Hot is hot.  Like a physical wall you have to push past when you walk out a door.  Hottest air temp I've ever been in at 113F.  No thanky, although DP is in the upper 70's down here today.  Only 3 months of that to go.  Yuck

I was there for 125 a few years ago.  It was neat, but not something to enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived