• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter is Over

Ji

Looks like you became more confident in the last ten minutes.

I never said winter was over once. All I have ever said was I am tired of the consistent let downs. I agree on Zak's post about If there is no snow in December we seem to fall short . Ian , I try to stay positive and if I were to guess or place a bet it would be I said. I lean towards the 5-6" and not 9".

I don't understand the 10 minute part at all? I posted earlier about the SSW and the MJO. Anyways when we started to lose the El Niño gain, my confidence dropped dramatically for the winter overall. I believe I predicted 12" for the winter. I think you have me mixed up with someone else!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said winter was over once. All I have ever said was I am tired of the consistent let downs. I agree on Zak's post about If there is no snow in December we seem to fall short . Ian , I try to stay positive and if I were to guess or place a bet it would be I said. I lean towards the 5-6" and not 9".

I don't understand the 10 minute part at all? I posted earlier about the SSW and the MJO. Anyways when we started to lose the El Niño gain, my confidence dropped dramatically for the winter overall. I believe I predicted 12" for the winter. I think you have me mixed up with someone else!!!!

You said 5-9 in this thread then 6-9 in the other.

Archived