• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
JB, DT and Other Banter Thread

Ottawa Blizzard

JB just did something that irritates me. He tweeted that the latest gFS run is too cold in calling for NYC to hit 0F three nights in a row. He says, "it's not the ice age". But what gets me is that he has been making it sound like it's the coming of the ice age with his tweets about 1985 and 1994. He always does this, making it sound like a new ice age is coming then backing off and saying something along the lines of, "I never meant to imply it was going to get THAT cold". Thing is, anyone reading his tweets or columns would swear he was.

Not worth it to religiously follow JB, all that does is burn off brain cells at an alarming rate.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree with JB on climate Change.

I think he is a bias forecaster so he can make more $$$$ from his subs.

I "hate" him because he Is a degreed Scientist who has FRADULENTLY Mis represented/manipulated data. Using it to share bold face lies with the public.

When has Brett Anderson done this? On top of that I still have yet to see Brett Anderson's warm bias posts??

If anyone has the links to read Brett pushing warmimist propoganda or warm based forecasts busting like JBs do please I beg you to share.

JB just did something that irritates me. He tweeted that the latest gFS run is too cold in calling for NYC to hit 0F three nights in a row. He says, "it's not the ice age". But what gets me is that he has been making it sound like it's the coming of the ice age with his tweets about 1985 and 1994. He always does this, making it sound like a new ice age is coming then backing off and saying something along the lines of, "I never meant to imply it was going to get THAT cold". Thing is, anyone reading his tweets or columns would swear he was.

Tweets are not a forecast!
As he very animately told his listeners on the radio show when I confronted him about the summer forecast being a bust.  He then went on a tweet fest about the "Missouri Mauler". ;)

Archived