Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Autumn Outlook

wxhstn74

Josh...

Go hiking @ Highland State Park this Fall. It contains the most glorious virgin old growth stands of Oaks, Hickery and maples. Many of the stands reach dizy heights of 70-100 feet. Much of the area never been felled by the axes of the 1880s. The trails on SE portion of park literally glow red during October. It's simply hard to describe it. Over 10+ miles of foot trails through ruged terrain make for an amazing day. It's one of my favorite spots in SeMi to enjoy the vast broadleaf forests of this region.

Josh...

Go hiking @ Highland State Park this Fall. It contains the most glorious virgin old growth stands of Oaks, Hickery and maples. Many of the stands reach dizy heights of 70-100 feet. Much of the area never been felled by the axes of the 1880s. The trails on SE portion of park literally glow red during October. It's simply hard to describe it. Over 10+ miles of foot trails through ruged terrain make for an amazing day. It's one of my favorite spots in SeMi to enjoy the vast broadleaf forests of this region.

Thanks for the tip I will! My favorite spots are always Elizabeth Park in trenton and Huron Metropark, always looking for a new leaf peeping spot!!!

Archived