• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Upwelling To Bring Back Northern Arctic Ice

cyclonebuster

She is a vile bitter woman, don't expect much better from "her".

Care to get bent? Go troll somewhere else.

So anything less then a peer review paper and we need not speak....

Get a life.

Most of that link you posted was to do with CO2 sequestration in the Ocean in regard to upwelling, I don't think that's what hes trying to accomplish anyhow.

I guess it was in regard to her acting less then lady like, a high degree of unwarrented hostilility toward everyone she feels threatens her narrow view. I typically see this with male posters and I generally hold women in higher regard. I don't question her gender, it was a simple dig at a pattern of hostility... I Probably shouldn't have gone there, I should have known the PC police would be monitoring this.... as they have.

Jon

Come on your better than this.

She has issues with the folks who do not back the BS that they spew and pass it off as fact.

You have trolled this forum since you got here. You may have written 5-10 posts from your POV that are serious on the climate.

Maybe you should think about that. And decide if that is the Man you want to be.

Wrong! This guy has an interest in making money off of a concept of his - the technical term for that is advertising, which is banned by the Forum rules.

yep, it's pretty evident this guy is just spamming all over the web...shocking that he would be embraced by the jonger et al brain trust

Archived