• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
59 years ago today

Ginx snewx

the tornado scar is still evident in some places...would have been more evident, but they have taken down so many trees because of the beetle, it isn't as dramatic anymore...59 yrs is a long time...

the June 1st, 2011 scar will be around for a long time

the tornado scar is still evident in some places...would have been more evident, but they have taken down so many trees because of the beetle, it isn't as dramatic anymore...59 yrs is a long time...

the June 1st, 2011 scar will be around for a long time

Where can you still see any scars? (not saying they aren't there, but not sure where to look)

Where can you still see any scars? (not saying they aren't there, but not sure where to look)

unfortunately, for working in worcester for a year and a half i'm still bad with directions...but one of the houses i planted for the owner has an ultra light and showed us aerial pics of the canopy of worcester pre and post tree removal...and in one of the sets of pics he pointed out the old tornado scar...i wish i could remember where in worcester it was...

unfortunately, for working in worcester for a year and a half i'm still bad with directions...but one of the houses i planted for the owner has an ultra light and showed us aerial pics of the canopy of worcester pre and post tree removal...and in one of the sets of pics he pointed out the old tornado scar...i wish i could remember where in worcester it was...

That is cool... I wonder where. I would love to see an overlay of where the damage was on Google Maps/Earth

Archived