• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Is it possible to completely wipe out all my posts on the board?

famartin

Seriously Ray? I do not think you need to leave. Perhaps just take a break for awhile.

I don't know anymore Mike. I'm grasping at straws. Maybe people here are just too kind, saying "I'm doing all the right things". It doesn't jive with my apparent complete inability to leave this place, or even get an interview for an opportunity to leave this place. Something ain't right. I just don't know what.

I don't know anymore Mike. I'm grasping at straws. Maybe people here are just too kind, saying "I'm doing all the right things". It doesn't jive with my apparent complete inability to leave this place, or even get an interview for an opportunity to leave this place. Something ain't right. I just don't know what.

I obviously do not know all the details, but something has to change in your favor at some point. You have been at Elko what, 6 years? It is not like you have been there for 15+ years. I know it is easy for me to say since I am not in your shoes, but you just cannot give up all hope Ray. You have to keep pushing forward. Any other programs you can branch into at your office to get more experience to add to your resume?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I obviously do not know all the details, but something has to change in your favor at some point. You have been at Elko what, 6 years? It is not like you have been there for 15+ years. I know it is easy for me to say since I am not in your shoes, but you just cannot give up all hope Ray. You have to keep pushing forward. Any other programs you can branch into at your office to get more experience to add to your resume?

That sounds like a nightmare, I'd consider a different line of work maybe if you want out of there bad enough.

Archived