• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Very Active Pattern in Progress in the Midwest and Great Lakes

UW-weather

An active pattern has now set itself up in much of the northern half of the country. Seattle is seeing their heaviest snows in a quarter century and will continue to get bombarded with storms these storms will then progress WSW into the great lakes and northeast. The storms will bring usually bring a quick warm up followed by snow/rain followed by colder air. Meanwhile, the southern half of the country will stay warm and relatively inactive. The pattern looks to stick around for at least two weeks so get ready!

more at http://midwestweathe...k.blogspot.com/

post-7560-0-53061200-1326866226.jpg

I know the models are not trustworth in the extend (i.e. past day 7) but the last several runs of the GFS and even the EURO are hinting toward better time ahead as we head to the end of January into February. Unfortunately we have seen this song and dance before, lets hope this has a better ending for us in the GL/MW.

I know the models are not trustworth in the extend (i.e. past day 7) but the last several runs of the GFS and even the EURO are hinting toward better time ahead as we head to the end of January into February. Unfortunately we have seen this song and dance before, lets hope this has a better ending for us in the GL/MW.

Agreed.

Archived