• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Quick thump potential Wed night (12/7-12/8/11)

snowgeek

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ended up with a total of 4". Not to bad, but under the 6-10 forcasted.

I know 10 and 28 real well, at least the portions in Delaware County. I got 3" before the Oct. storm and about 6" for the storm itself. Looks like a decent chance of seeing snow flying this weekend but no real accumulations.

I got up at 2am last night. 21 outside, 38 in the house! I just shoveled...maybe a compacted 3-4 inches on grass, but I'd say 5.5/6 on the decks. It was amazing...I didn't see any snow until about Phoencia, which is 22 miles west of the Thruway. Then there was a coating for the rest of Ulster until Bellayre. Even down in the valleys a lot less...I saw nowhere near what I have until I went up my driveway. It was nice...hoping for some flurries, but I will prob. be asleep tonight.

Still a couple crusty inches left here...survived two days above freezing. I drove back over from Hamilton, Ontario last night....no snow until you hit the high ground around Esperance and Duanesburg.

Not counting the lake snow I went through near BUF.

I got up at 2am last night. 21 outside, 38 in the house! I just shoveled...maybe a compacted 3-4 inches on grass, but I'd say 5.5/6 on the decks. It was amazing...I didn't see any snow until about Phoencia, which is 22 miles west of the Thruway. Then there was a coating for the rest of Ulster until Bellayre. Even down in the valleys a lot less...I saw nowhere near what I have until I went up my driveway. It was nice...hoping for some flurries, but I will prob. be asleep tonight.

Archived