• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Should I report a bug?

Thunder Road

New bug: Multi-page threads don't mark as read, even if I click on the subforum instead of just hitting back, unless I view the last page. For instance, if it's a dumb 5-page thread, and after the first page I can tell it's dumb, I still have to click on page 5 before I click "Back to Off Topic" or else it won't mark as read.

What the hell I'll report it anyway. The four links in black text at the top right, when clicked, only take me back to the current page I'm on.

It was the new custom menu mod. I hadn't yet finished setting it up. Just finished it now. It's now structured as before and now fully compatible with IE9.

New bug: Multi-page threads don't mark as read, even if I click on the subforum instead of just hitting back, unless I view the last page. For instance, if it's a dumb 5-page thread, and after the first page I can tell it's dumb, I still have to click on page 5 before I click "Back to Off Topic" or else it won't mark as read.

I'll look into that and see if Invision is aware of it.

Wording on posts are all jumbled up at times, however when you apply to a post, it is gone.

Hmm, haven't come across that yet.

issue with PM and getting to last page of thread also, IE 9, even when compatability is off, is still all messed up.

I've tested it out on IE9 and haven't hit any serious snags yet. Before, compatibility mode helped with the formatting, now it screws it up a good bit. Can you explain any further?

I have an issue with Firefox 7 and 8 in that all the images and words are shoved over to the right. I run FireFox 3 on another computer, and the format is as it used to be. Since I was having this problem on FireFox 7 I upgraded to 8 and it is still there. To be specific...in Wow's post just above. Wow, the date, and the post # are in a line across the top and correctly spaced, but all below are jammed over to the right. Thanks, T

Archived