• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
KHNX radar showing sweet truck returns

ice1972

I keep looking at this poor thread and wondering what in the world a "sweet truck" return is on radar. I have been a weather nut for a long time and have never heard of a sweet truck return. Then you failed to post a picture. So, please help me out here and explain what this means.

I am confused also....

I keep looking at this poor thread and wondering what in the world a "sweet truck" return is on radar. I have been a weather nut for a long time and have never heard of a sweet truck return. Then you failed to post a picture. So, please help me out here and explain what this means.

Sorry I wanted to post a screen capture of what I saw on radarscope but couldn't....huronicane has it right....his image has a lot of noise on it but you can see the bright blips running in a line along interstate 5 and highway 99....it was really obvious on radarscope on my phone that night....I thought it was sweet so that's what I called it

Here we go.....it's showing up real nice right now on KHNX radar....take a look....the thin lines are from trucks on I-5 and HWY-99.....

47eb3766-6ee9-4ee8.jpg

Archived