• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
New Central/Western Forum

Folks, welcome to the new Central/Western forum for now. We will be changing the name later, but for now it will remain Central/Western. Now that we have split off from the Lakes region, I am hoping we can "consolidate" some of the threads a bit more. Now that we don't have the dominating influence of the much larger Lakes region, it would be nice to see less "fracturing" of areas across the region into smaller sub-regions. Moreover, it would be nice to have an all encompassing obs/disco thread as well. But I am up for all/any ideas anyone may have.

Folks, welcome to the new Central/Western forum for now. We will be changing the name later, but for now it will remain Central/Western. Now that we have split off from the Lakes region, I am hoping we can "consolidate" some of the threads a bit more. Now that we don't have the dominating influence of the much larger Lakes region, it would be nice to see less "fracturing" of areas across the region into smaller sub-regions. Moreover, it would be nice to have an all encompassing obs/disco thread as well. But I am up for all/any ideas anyone may have.

I'm not sure if an all-encompassing thread would be a good idea to replace the subtopics, though I think it'd be fine if both exist. It's still such a large geographical area that different weather systems are affecting different areas at any one time.

I'm not sure if an all-encompassing thread would be a good idea to replace the subtopics, though I think it'd be fine if both exist. It's still such a large geographical area that different weather systems are affecting different areas at any one time.

Of course. It wouldn't be to replace them, but at least a place to gather individuals together. We have by far the largest and most complex region without a doubt. I was thinking of having multiple "regional obs/discos" as well, maybe intermountain W, plains, TX/MX or something along those lines. Now that we don't have the dominating lakes presence, there is no reason to have a fractured region full of tiny sub-regions.

I think this is an excellent idea to have a separate thread for areas away from the lakes region. The weather can vary enough in a couple of miles, let alone being hundred if not thousands of miles away.

Bryan

Now that we have made the split, let's make an effort to grow our sub forum and to those of you that have been lurking, this is your chance to become more involved. We know you're out there and while our weather may seem boring to some, there is still a lot of good and knowledgeable folks that can make our sub forum even better.

Archived