Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
NY Get together (G2G)

Wx4cast

LOL!

I guess you're going to the game tonight, Jeff.

Hopefully we can all GTG!

If not then another hockey night for us!

Just got back from the game. Much better team this year. Very fast and skilled offensively. Michael Leighton back in goal, I think we are in good shape this year. Lots of games against the Jr. Rangers this year if your interested in seeing them. Just say the word. Hopefully we can all agree on a board GTG. I thought the Utica idea was fair to most (besides Buffalo region) but they get all that LE snow so I don't feel so bad for them :P

I'd be interested again... Much better shot of it actually happening as winter approaches and the Upstate NY people come out of hibernation for the winter. :) Last Spring we talked about and then everyone did their vanishing act.

I am gonna be in Europe from 10/31 -> 11/16 so obviously later November or points beyond would work better for me.

I'm free the weekend of 10/29-30, though it might be kinda crazy with my trip approaching. If that's good for people I'd work it out though.

Let's try this again! :-)

Let's pick just a Saturday...post day's that work for you and even suggest a location.

This thread seems to have died again, but I think we should seriously resurrect it after middle November. I'll be back from my trip and all the Upstate NY snow lovers will have re-awakened. The LES will stir them from hibernation.

I'd be interested again... Much better shot of it actually happening as winter approaches and the Upstate NY people come out of hibernation for the winter. :) Last Spring we talked about and then everyone did their vanishing act.

I am gonna be in Europe from 10/31 -> 11/16 so obviously later November or points beyond would work better for me.

I'm free the weekend of 10/29-30, though it might be kinda crazy with my trip approaching. If that's good for people I'd work it out though.

• 2 months later...

Archived