• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
First Double Digit 90+ season in NW Philly Burbs

ChescoWx

Yesterday's high of 90 in NW Chesco marks the 10th day this year that exceeded 90 for the high temp. This marks the most 90+ days I have recorded at this location and elevation since 2004. 2 years including last year had 9 days that exceeded the 90 degree mark. July also marked the highest temp I have recorded at this location 99.1

I am ready for some fall wx

Paul

Yesterday's high of 90 in NW Chesco marks the 10th day this year that exceeded 90 for the high temp. This marks the most 90+ days I have recorded at this location and elevation since 2004. 2 years including last year had 9 days that exceeded the 90 degree mark. July also marked the highest temp I have recorded at this location 99.1

Paul

Just got my 20th day yesterday which is probably alot of 91's for me vs. 89's for you. I also recorded my hottest ever at 102.2 with 100.9 the day after.

Now that we're into August, the 90's will be getting harder to come by, thankfully.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul

Paul:

I often wondered how you got your mile meausrements in your signature. For example I am 35 miles west of Philly and you are nw of me so how could you only be 28 miles NW of Philly?

Carmen

Archived