• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
chase partner

bmoon

Hi Guys and gals,i'm an experienced chaser from massachusetts,i'm looking for some one to chase with.Anywhere from so,me areas of new england to the plains,i was hoping to make a trip to the dakotas for some june chasing,i'm hoping some people are interested,just message me and we will talk.Take care,hope to hear from you!---Brian

so i started this thread to see if any chasers wanted a chase partner.anyone interested?

Sell yourself some more.. Nobody knows who you are or what you bring to the table. You say you are experienced, post some stuff from those chases. Most of the people here have been around for years.

Sell yourself some more.. Nobody knows who you are or what you bring to the table. You say you are experienced, post some stuff from those chases. Most of the people here have been around for years.

sell myself,now was that an ok comment mr guy from bow nowwhere to chase nh,hows it chasing in the trees?I'm just about 31 and can forecast and chase with the best of them,not around here of course.i have been chasing for years myself.I'm not sure how i'm selling myself.

Must be Blizz24.....:thumbsup:

who is blizz?geez i should have known better than looking on here,i knew new englanders are ignorant and rude,as i grew up here and its terrible.As i'm relocating,take care guys,have fun chasing in the woods.i didn't know i needed to post all my videos,i figured someone might be interested then i could chat with them,instead i have some guy from bow nh of all places telling me i'm a salesman.

sell myself,now was that an ok comment mr guy from bow nowwhere to chase nh,hows it chasing in the trees?I'm just about 31 and can forecast and chase with the best of them,not around here of course.i have been chasing for years myself.I'm not sure how i'm selling myself.

People would be more willing to chase with you if your posts sounded more educated. Who will trust you to place them into a safe area of the storm when you can't even place commas correctly?

People would be more willing to chase with you if your posts sounded more educated. Who will trust you to place them into a safe area of the storm when you can't even place commas correctly?

lol ok bud,didn't know my smarts were in question now,which is just priceless.I don't really pay attention on the computer to my commas,all i can do is laugh.i'm outta here,have fun on your message boards people.

Prove that you're the best then.. enough idle chatter

Archived