Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
12Z Euro - 12/2/10

tornadojay

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

out to 18 hours so far.. I'll let you know what I'm seeing here... hopefully something interesting like we saw at the end of last night's run

hoping to hear of a favorable upper level pattern for the medium/long range from the euro for snow. It would be nice to see some consistency with that, even if it doesnt show a big storm.

hoping to hear of a favorable upper level pattern for the medium/long range from the euro for snow. It would be nice to see some consistency with that, even if it doesnt show a big storm.

I hope so too. At 66, the precip with the clipper is mostly over eastern North Carolina. That broad area of low pressure, not surprisingly, is still sitting over Maine.

hahaha, well until about hr 192, all we are gonna be gawking over is the cold lol

yea.. pretty much.. nothing too much different yet.. the storm east of Maine looks a bit stronger than the previous run... the GFS also showed a slightly stronger system this morning... other than that, not much else to say.... yet.

if that's lake effect it's picking up on, it's travelling a long ways... I do see very subtle shortwaves on the back-side of the trof, doesn't seem like much of anything that would have any impact.

yea im not sure what it is, it keep on hitting at an area of precip in southern jerz and del, maybe some bay affect in the area or something?

Archived