• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mowsee447
    Newest Member
    mowsee447
washington crossing

Pretty..I love the light hues of the forest this time of year. The nature preserve behind my house is a maple/beech mix with a few planted cedars and white pines along with the native dogwoods, and the deciduous trees have that attractive early-spring green...it only lasts a couple of weeks but the light is always magical when filtered through those pastel shades.

I took this yesterday of the dogwood and maples behind our neighbor's home:

Nice images spiffybeth. The tree inside a tree is an odd but cool shot. I believe you on how green it is. Spending over two weeks in a hospital with only a view of a brick wall and an air conditioning unit, when I finally got out the whole world turned uber-green while I was laid-up.

Pretty..I love the light hues of the forest this time of year. The nature preserve behind my house is a maple/beech mix with a few planted cedars and white pines along with the native dogwoods, and the deciduous trees have that attractive early-spring green...it only lasts a couple of weeks but the light is always magical when filtered through those pastel shades.

I took this yesterday of the dogwood and maples behind our neighbor's home:

i know exactly what youre talking about. we have the same trees down here and theyre really stunning!

nice shots beth.

been there many times in my childhood years.

thanks andy! you should go back, the trail system they have is pretty extensive and very easy to hike

Nice shots Beth!

thanks steve!

Nice images spiffybeth. The tree inside a tree is an odd but cool shot. I believe you on how green it is. Spending over two weeks in a hospital with only a view of a brick wall and an air conditioning unit, when I finally got out the whole world turned uber-green while I was laid-up.

i read about that on dbm. im glad youre now ok!

even though you were gone for two weeks, i feel like the trees bloomed overnight. one day everything was dead and the next day everything was bright green!

Archived