• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Guess my location

das

I am so pleased with myself, I can hardly stand it. No peeking in other regional forums to see my discussions with the locals.

post-109-0-56952700-1297967399.jpg

Today: Snow. High near 24. Breezy, with a south wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.

Tonight: Snow. Low around 20. Breezy, with a southwest wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 9 to 13 inches possible.

Friday: Snow. High near 29. South wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.

Friday Night: Snow. Low around 22. West wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Saturday: Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25. West wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Sunday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.

Washington's Birthday: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.

Monday Night: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.

Tuesday: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.

Tuesday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.

Wednesday: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.

I am so pleased with myself, I can hardly stand it. No peeking in other regional forums to see my discussions with the locals.

post-109-0-56952700-1297967399.jpg

Today: Snow. High near 24. Breezy, with a south wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.

Tonight: Snow. Low around 20. Breezy, with a southwest wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 9 to 13 inches possible.

Friday: Snow. High near 29. South wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.

Friday Night: Snow. Low around 22. West wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Saturday: Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25. West wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Sunday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.

Washington's Birthday: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.

Monday Night: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.

Tuesday: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.

Tuesday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.

Wednesday: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.

Tahoe city, CA?

You and EasternUSWX are very, very close, one to the north and one to the south. Homewood, CA. Good guesses.

Isn't Homewood south of Tahoe City which is south of Truckee? Anyway, Homewood is pretty sweet......one of the best views of the lake is from their chair from the base up to mid-mountain.......small cozy resort.....old too I think......man that forecast rules....

Archived