Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Hampton Roads Obs/Disco

Martin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

February is going to be BIG! Watch, ORF going for 25 inches for the year. at 18" so far.

:snowman:

Yeah Baby , February is the month to watch here in Hampton Roads as well as in early March,although not as much in the past recent winters. The water temps are right and the weird off the chart record breaking winter is right. The low (no) sunspot cycle is really, really right ! Yes , the 1970's winters are back in earnest baby, maybe even better . I have this feeling that We ain't seen nothing yet ! ,,,,and for the future winters,,, IF THAT SUN DON'T WAKE UP, WE REALLY , REALLY ,REALLY AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET !! All the mets out there are trying to find a match for this La Nina. Well they need to go back to the Dalton years (1790 to 1820) to find any thing like this. I've never seen so much snow in our Nation. never..

Yeah Baby , February is the month to watch here in Hampton Roads as well as in early March,although not as much in the past recent winters. The water temps are right and the weird off the chart record breaking winter is right. The low (no) sunspot cycle is really, really right ! Yes , the 1970's winters are back in earnest baby, maybe even better . I have this feeling that We ain't seen nothing yet ! ,,,,and for the future winters,,, IF THAT SUN DON'T WAKE UP, WE REALLY , REALLY ,REALLY AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET !! All the mets out there are trying to find a match for this La Nina. Well they need to go back to the Dalton years (1790 to 1820) to find any thing like this. I've never seen so much snow in our Nation. never..

Jeb?

Wxrisk.com ALL the Model data early FRiday Morning Takes the next event FEB 2 Low well to the WEST... with into the Ohuo valley and western PA OR unto the Appalachains Mountains. ALL the data --ALL -- has shifted Hundred of miles further to the NW with the Low track. This means that MOST of the precip ...from FEB 2 Low is likely to be PLAIN OLD RAIN over all of NC and almost all of VA.

See More

Wxrisk.com ALL the Model data early FRiday Morning Takes the next event FEB 2 Low well to the WEST... with into the Ohuo valley and western PA OR unto the Appalachains Mountains. ALL the data --ALL -- has shifted Hundred of miles further to the NW with the Low track. This means that MOST of the precip ...from FEB 2 Low is likely to be PLAIN OLD RAIN over all of NC and almost all of VA.

See More

:lol: BUT HE CALLED THE RAINSTORM FIRST!!!!!

Dude, I'm all over this storm. Thinking best chance since dec 26. Looks like a repeat hatteras special, just further north. Now we have something to worth discussing.

I agree man. This is likely our last chance for a nice storm this winter so lets model watch like nothing else starting now :popcorn:

I agree man. This is likely our last chance for a nice storm this winter so lets model watch like nothing else starting now :popcorn:

Yep. Anything can happen but things haven't worked out for us lately. I was going to say a couple days ago it looks like :maprain: for the rest of 2011. But this could be the jewel we've all been waiting for.

Archived