• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Thundersnow

BayBreeze

did you experience thundersnow with this event? i did.

first in lutherville just after sunset. it poured snow. was out there for an appointment and was leaving just as the heavens opened up. my route, 695, takes me around the north and east side of baltimore's outer splendor before getting to southeast, which is the most gorgeous of all. (shut up dave) anywho, it was thundering here too with the snow pouring big fat flakes.the lights are still flickering once in awhile even now. if i lose electric and heat, i will die. or at least scream alot.

oh yeh, when i walked into my appt, it was sleet b**ch.

currently about 3" in dundalk.

did you experience thundersnow with this event? i did.

first in lutherville just after sunset. it poured snow. was out there for an appointment and was leaving just as the heavens opened up. my route, 695, takes me around the north and east side of baltimore's outer splendor before getting to southeast, which is the most gorgeous of all. (shut up dave) anywho, it was thundering here too with the snow pouring big fat flakes.the lights are still flickering once in awhile even now. if i lose electric and heat, i will die. or at least scream alot.

oh yeh, when i walked into my appt, it was sleet b**ch.

currently about 3" in dundalk.

I saw and heard thundersnow 3 times today. All of them during my jebwalks.. quite amazing as I think Ive never seen it before while outside. It is really scarry though as the lights flickered in the neighborhood at the same time so I thought we were going to loose power while I was still outside with no source of light except for my camera.

First time in my life i've experienced a lightning show in a snowstorm...and i've been through the Blizzard of

96 in NJ, the Feb '10 storms in DC, and the Blizzard of Dec '10 in Jersey. Incredible.

Funny was I was out shoveling and the whole sky lit up. I thought the transformer outside of my house blew up. How often do you see lightning during a snow storm? Awesome.

Archived