Jump to content

TauntonBlizzard2013

Members
  • Posts

    34,414
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TauntonBlizzard2013

  1. 0.58 and peak gust of 21.7 mph, we’ll never forget this one
  2. lol… people will dump on this, but it’s reality for 90% of this forum
  3. This is going about as I thought here. Rain is banded and just misery mist for the most part. Winds are mediocre. Not being a Debbie, I just didn’t think this would end up as as a mid or upper tier event here, and it hasn’t.
  4. A few leaves came by the window. Heading out now to board them up.
  5. Well see. This is remarkably pedestrian thus far
  6. .34 here so far and not much wind to speak of. Staying safe
  7. Setting the bar at 2” of rain here, we’ll see
  8. I mean this is a hybrid type storm in a transition season. Im sure it’ll be breezy at least, but I don’t think it’s crazy to envision lots of dry periods followed by quick downpours rotating through. Some areas will do well, but I wouldn’t expect like 2+ totals to be widespread
  9. Again, I’m not convinced this is some prolonged widespread event. this could easily be breezy days with periodic downpours. Which is why im not sold on big rain totals. Isolated areas, maybe
  10. Rainfall probably will be highly variable from area to area. Not going to be a uniform amount across the region
  11. Yeah, I feel bad that people have invested in this for a week and it’s most likely going to be pretty mundane for most. Even the rain aspect has trended mediocre outside of immediate coastal areas.
  12. The gfs pretty much confined appreciable rain to the eastern ma coast. Rest of SNE doesn’t look bad at all, for the most part
  13. This is why tracking a system 10 days out usually leads to disappointment. The envelop is so small for a region wide hit, it’s almost definitely not going to happen as depicted at that timeframe. I’d favor the cape for real impacts right now and tapering off NW of there
  14. I’m not convinced this is much of anything here. Gusts to 40 and periods of rain. We need more than an inch or two of rain to make up for this drought
  15. This will be close to reality IMO. Hope it’s wrong because we desperately need the rain, but sell
  16. You know this is going to find a way to miss. I’ve seen posts about this for what seems like a week now. Im sure I’ll be apple picking with the kid on Saturday with mostly cloudy sky’s and a stiff breeze. Hoping to salvage some of the weekend
  17. I definitely wouldn’t be sold on anything meaningful yet. Almost a week away and a tough setup. No different than in winter when people have been tracking a system for 12 days and when it fizzles everyone is surprised
  18. We knew, when powderfreak showed the Thursday and Sunday “rain” here, I said we wouldn’t see much. I’m not even sure we got measurable. Fail
  19. The next two rain chances look really uninspiring. Some showers later today north of the pike and maybe some rain Sunday evening? Looks like that one favors the same areas that have gotten it all summer, west and southern CT. Definitely doesn’t look like anything you can count on
  20. Meh, we’ve heard that a lot the last 3 months only to end up with like .17. We’ll see how it goes.
×
×
  • Create New...