Jump to content

NorEastermass128

Members
  • Posts

    9,238
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NorEastermass128

  1. Let’s strip the stigma and tax away. (Pun intended)
  2. Very true! You, my friend, have the mindset of a stable genius! Bravo!
  3. Here we go again. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-cancel-friday-practice-after-a-positive-covid-19-test-per-report/amp/
  4. Just think of how green the lawns would be in Tolland once his 30 ft melts off in June.
  5. Garbage 5” here last Dec that dropped 20”+ inland. Yuck.
  6. Congrats! Must feel like the last day of school on steroids!
  7. Dang. Sunday football has been a welcomed distraction. Hopefully this is contained quickly.
  8. I equate increased business travel with a return to normalcy economically speaking. Once companies start sending employees around the country, we’ll (hopefully) be in a good/safer spot.
  9. I wonder when business travel will resume in earnest. All trips are canceled through the end of the calendar year for me. Maybe some time next spring?
  10. That’s almost too much haha. I remember being sick of the snow by the end of 14-15. Blasphemous I know. Now I can’t buy a good storm.
  11. Worldometers just surpassed 200,000 COVID deaths in the US.
  12. Now we just need @snowboy19 back to weenie the forum “leftists” and it will feel just like March’s lockdown and COVID thread again.
  13. I think most here are talking about a phenomenon that emerged long before COVID. True, COVID likely made things much worse.
  14. Agree. I share your experience with those close to me. It’s like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers in real life.
  15. Agreed. Enjoying the “calm” before the storm. Hopefully we don’t look like a third world country to the rest of the world in how we act.
  16. Somewhere out there, a Hallmark Christmas movie director is shouting, SEE, WE CAN HAVE SNOW SCENES WITH GREEN LEAVES ON THE TREES. HAPPENS IN NATURE ALL THE TIME. SEE ABOVE!
×
×
  • Create New...