Jump to content

NJHurricane

Members
  • Posts

    2,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NJHurricane

  1. Solid run....PHL itself has a chance at a noteworthy accumulation.
  2. Welp... There is literally 50 inches on some of these runs. A few weeks ago we laughed at 40 inches and whilst the placement was wrong...up by Binghamton saw that. The intense moisture feed off the Atlantic will likely help someone achieve some ridiculous totals. Maybe not 50...but someone could double up that 16. I think this smells Hecsish, but of course mileage may vary at any one location.
  3. If I end up with 6 inches I’m boycotting this model for a year.
  4. I’ll take bronze medal and 14 inches over a 10.5” gold really, I’m ok with others getting 30.7” if I get a foot
  5. Did we just get NAMed by the GFS? Is that a thing in 2021?
  6. Would it be too troublesome to have a 30 day or so trial of a merged forum and then review the positives/negatives that come out of it? (says the guy who hasn't been active anywhere in months)
×
×
  • Create New...