Jump to content

aldie 22

Members
  • Posts

    17,813
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by aldie 22

  1. I don't know...maybe the gfs is right
  2. You mean you aren't enthralled with Ji's posting today?
  3. Who knows if it trends north or further south or washes out completely but if it was showing a snowstorm over us 8 days out only Ji would expect it to hold
  4. Whenever I see amped as the most recent post in the long range thread I don't even open it because I know what he's implying
  5. Things aren't looking as good...a little step back in my opinion the trends aren't good
  6. I believe if we all collectively try hard enough we can make this upcoming pattern the least enjoyable in the history of these weather boards...who is with me...let's do this!!
  7. I wonder how many on here weren't born yet for the whole Y2K mess....just a short 21 years ago
  8. He hasn't broken character since the 90s
  9. Too much oatmeal stout....he's probably bloated
  10. It's eerily quiet at 8am on New Years day do you think that means the pattern change isn't happening?
  11. Got a nice hot cup of coffee on this lovely first morning of 2021 anxiously awaiting PSUs update on how we fail in this potential pattern Just kidding...Happy New Year everyone eta Ji beat him to it
  12. Congrats GATECH on your victory this year. Shame we couldn't get more snow but this was one hell of a guess. Great job!
  13. Have to go off of spotter reports for Leesburg Leesburg totals 12/16-17 - 4.0" 1/25 - 0.2" snow .13 ice Sykesville totals 12/16-17 - 5.0" 1/25 - 0.2" snow .06 ice
  14. Winter must be coming the squirrel's are furiously gathering stormchaserchucks to hunker down
  15. I've forgotten what snow looks like
×
×
  • Create New...