Jump to content

Damage In Tolland

Members
  • Posts

    117,599
  • Joined

Everything posted by Damage In Tolland

  1. When you wipe out snow literally to the Laurentian shield like this one did ..( I never thought that would actually verify last week when I jokingly said it) you just know not to expect much from the winter. I mean every ski resort in NY state closed.. I’m sure most in SNE shut and I don’t know about VT, NH and ME. This one was a top cutter . The NYE one looks identical. How are they going to recover?
  2. Lol I know. Just joshing. Just so tough to stomach nothing to look forward to . Literally not a winter event until maybe the one you mentioned at day 14
  3. Snakes wrapped around our necks, our eyes popped out of heads Def drunk
  4. Snowy May White Halloween, Rainy , mild TGiving , rainy and torch Xmas, check check, check and check . Up next , rainy and torch NY .. (box soon to be checked) Makes complete sense. Thanks 2020. More please!
  5. If you don’t know what they celebrate you can say that. If you know I celebrate Christmas you say Merry Christmas. I wish Happy Hanukkah to folks that celebrate that. It’s how the world has always worked
  6. You too man . Merry Christmas to you. (I bet he says Happy holidays)
  7. There was not any hype. Just comments on the model wind gusts you were posting
  8. Euro has had several straight runs now of another 55mph + screamer NYE
  9. Lol. What a melt . Dude probably wears a mask in the shower . Lets see if we can turn the pattern around in early Jan
  10. To each their own. I don’t tell you what to do and you don’t tell me. Merry Christmas
  11. Outside? It’s been all inside celebrating Tgiving and Xmas with all family members youngest to oldest. Why be out when you can be in? The crazy thing is how excited everyone was for Jan and the good look vanished as fast as the snow
  12. That rat has always been in the back of my mind . I thought maybe we’d avoided it in Dec , with a good month. Should have known
  13. Nothing to look forward to . As far out as models go.
  14. Seems like once Jan hits, all hell breaks loose
  15. That is not good. Thought maybe the block would help trend south
  16. How NYE storm look? Continue the positive trend?
  17. It’s been trending a bit colder last few ensemble runs , the block is firmly in place then, and there’s a nice HP. I’d bet the trends continue
  18. I have a feeling that ends up being an icestorm
  19. I think that’s how that one will go. Has potential with the block fully in place
  20. Whoa ! We may be able to muster snow before the year ends
×
×
  • Create New...