Jump to content

Anduril

Members
  • Posts

    816
  • Joined

Everything posted by Anduril

  1. Sleeting *really* heavily in Camp Hill now. Started about 5mins ago but forgot to post :p
  2. Bring it! Cause not gonna lie I was sorta getting nervous for having called out from work lol
  3. Looks like on the NWS radar loop the dry slot Harrisburg has been in is starting to fill in.
  4. Yea, it just has not stopped. Even when the radar hasnt shown anything its still kept going
  5. Pretty heavy mix of sleet and freezing rain falling in Camp Hill.
  6. Radarscope has a pretty good option for it for mobile. not sure on computer
  7. Hoping that heavy band of returns down near hagerstown can make it up to the camp hill area. It was ripping here like 15-20mins ago but has slowed down again
  8. I own the single stage Ego snowblower - do not recommend lol
  9. Later Monday when the coastal fully takes over yea there should be some wind but mainly closer to the coast
  10. Im torn. Im loving the tracking and the forum posts but I really dont want to deal with going into work in the snow on Monday lol
  11. New Meso out for many of our areas (maybe cutting out I-81 corridor S of Harrisburg) WPC_MD0877
  12. Dry slot starting to fill in a bit...see what we can pickup
  13. It is a pretty serious dryslot...thank god this hasnt been snow! lol
  14. Man, figures I get sucked into playing Cyberpunk 2077 and sleep and come back to three pages to read through 0_o lets bring this storm home!
×
×
  • Create New...