Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. June and august were cool. July was a warm month.
  2. It’s not a non-zero threat, but I agree. The Synoptics though are there on a high level, but too much other stuff to figure out.
  3. Buy whiff and sell hit until further notice.
  4. 1 90F day with mostly nights driving it. Very humid for sure, but temp wise during the day was unimpressive. Not even sure it was top 10 overall across the region. I know up north it was a furnace relative to anomalies.
  5. 00z was better. But means nothing really.
  6. OK that's what I was thinking in my mind. The 2/16 cold snap. Either way, that was brutal in 2019.
  7. Lots of spread on EPS. Still OTS for many it seems. This is the non-SkyNet ensemble.
  8. Gonna look like one of those pointy bras from the 60s.
×
×
  • Create New...