Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,461
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Cell near BAF had G51kts and over 1” hail though. That’s a good one.
  2. You could’ve just stayed home save 50 bucks and see the same thing
  3. I hope the gfs is on a happy hour binge for tomorrow. Christ.
  4. They aren’t that bad here yet.
  5. Wiz could have stayed at home
  6. Henniker and Hillsborough are fucked. Holy crap.
  7. I think they do pretty good. They had two tornadoes two years ago. I’ve seen them do well.
  8. And they’re gonna get hit again.
  9. HRRR has some. If we can get some heating, I think some sct stuff will pop.
  10. Better chance tomorrow aftn.
  11. That cell in Austin like a week ago dropped 2-3" in 15 min. Along with baseballs and 90mph winds. Man storm.
  12. Time to order the “2400J ML CAPE and all I got was a distant CB” t-shirts.
  13. Hopefully battered by 3" stones.
  14. Lot of models target dendrite. They get severe when it’s 50/49.
  15. I could see something popping near you
  16. Wow there were 3” hail reports in NY state yesterday.
  17. I actually only looked at the EPS. And yeah, it's not a hot look, nor cool. It will lean a little AN I think...but we aren't getting big heat with a H5 ridge 1500 miles to the west.
×
×
  • Create New...