Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. I think the srfc front needs to be just south of that to happen.
  2. Yeah NE PA into SE NY state ftw. Might be a narrow area extending into CT to RI and SE MA.
  3. Look at Logan. If you're ACATT I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and the temp ain't one HIT ME!!!
  4. I don't see a cool August at all. Looks like a warm-very warm and potentially muggy month.
  5. Kind of funny comparing height anomalies on the EPS from a week ago. Poor Moregarbage
  6. Could be 95-97 again tomorrow in the same spots...maybe just a few more miles inland as seabreeze possible along the coast.
  7. I think there will definitely be one of those 4-6" zones in a narrow area.
×
×
  • Create New...