Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,469
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Yeah top half inch is thawed here but that just makes it a mud fest now with it frozen below. Took the lights off today.
  2. Just piles. We’ll all be starting from a clean slate in SNE.
  3. You don’t have to engage. We all seen your posts and your reasoning and the quality of your posts. It should just roll off your back.
  4. Posting something showing a trend or what not is not a forecast. You have no idea what he forecastsor what his record is. So it’s kind of shitty for you to attack his expertise. It’s a Weather forum. This forum really shouldn’t be used as a grade of people’s forecasting skills, unless they put their balls out there. If you want to grade people on how they talk about the pattern, feel free to go ahead and personally I think he knows his stuff because when I see his posts describing the pattern, I don’t necessarily disagree with his reasoning. So don’t be a dick and attack someone who is a degreed met. This field already has enough dicks in it.
  5. Yeah, don’t get me wrong, I think we’re alI still waiting for Lucy to show up. And obviously, we know what the caveats are, but at least we’re finally seeing some results of this potential shift in the pattern.
  6. Yeah, I’d like to see that showing a little something better.
  7. Like I said, it’s good to joke and sometimes be a wise ass on here because it’s like a form of venting. I’d be in tears otherwise.
  8. Scooter when the op runs finally show some hits inside day 10
  9. Might be time to break out the Jon Hamm in the club meme as I look at the op runs.
  10. Yeah I’m not greedy. Just something other than 1-3” of fluff. Feb 16 did that here. Was paste for awhile and finally dropped below 30 second half. Even had some tree damage in that. 6z gfs was similar to what you said. Mixed here going to snow. Temp drops on NE winds like the days of yore.
  11. Also I think most people aren’t suggesting a big dog at the moment.
  12. I see what you mean on the euro AI. But just 12 hrs ago that was a fropa on that model.
  13. Euro verbatim is another 36-48 hrs after that depiction. Airmass is much better then.
  14. Exactly. Just frustrating and I paid my dues. Especially frustrating when the cape had 6+ I think at least 2 times since.
  15. I just want this 6” monkey thing off my back. Since Feb 2022.
  16. Yeah icy again this morning. Black ice of yore.
  17. It’s just good to see that the deterministic models finally trying to show something out of this pattern. But yeah, I’m with Will, if we can sneak in something a week from now that would be a pretty awesome bonus.
  18. yeah, it’s fairly mild until like Thursday night lol. He can enjoy jogging on the bare ground again.
×
×
  • Create New...