Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,347
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. This is offensive and there is a thread in OT about disgusting dick jokes. You pig.
  2. Some more bear action in SE MA lately. They shut down 495 in Raynham yesterday because a bear was stuck in the median. Looked like it may have been hit as the poor thing couldn’t move its hind legs. Supposedly being cared for now. Another sighting last week in Brockton. I suppose it could be the same one.
  3. Nice summer weekend. What summers should be made of.
  4. EPS is cooler for the 4th but warmed a tad. Let’s hope.
  5. That euro run was hot. We hope it’s true.
  6. I enjoy the plants and garden stuff too. It’s not about grass.
  7. I wouldn't care if my yard was dog poop too.
  8. Dryness matters for me. Heavy heavy investment in yard. Not just grass.
  9. Most of us are well below normal with rain so we
  10. And a wet May there too. The only anti stein
  11. Better to get that precip now vs winter.
  12. I don’t recall anybody here making calls. Nobody cared.
  13. That rain looks like big drop all bark no bite stuff. Maybe a very narrow area gets a decent drink?
  14. Full sun, south wind, and 77 for the high. lol. What a meh month.
  15. Body surfing in front of her house again?
×
×
  • Create New...