Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,347
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Tickled 95 here before the TCU. Now 91 and mostly cloudy. Few downpours have been popping to my SE.
  2. Don't forget to take a pic of areas that have minimal solar damage to the pack. That's one thing I realize where I am. My yard for the most part is sloped slightly and faces E-S. First one in the hood to lose the pack. Hate to see it.
  3. Oh you mean you don't like Kevin's 3" of crusty pack fetish?
  4. Oh I knew what you meant...but the article mentioned snowfall which over the last 30 years, has increased. I do think the overall high temps have increased, but I think you are right WRT the mins.
  5. It’s also not necessarily the lack of snowfall. That has increased. I think they meant snowpack. I’ll have to dig into the data to see for myself.
  6. Warmer summers have been brought to us by dews and its effect on night lows I think. Part of that is likely due to warmer waters off the east coast. But it’s also been a favorable pattern over the last several summers to bring the warmth and humidity up the coast.
  7. Heavy heavy summer as far as the eye can see.
  8. FIT dew is off I think. What remains are you dumping? Mitch with you?
  9. Good to see Kevin nice and comfy today being in and up.
  10. Ahh the days of yore when the Thames froze. ACATT would love it.
  11. Except just north and east of you.
  12. Maybe we could send Steve there to analyze some layers of mud to find out.
  13. Like 5C above previous records up there lol. Somewhere Eric Holtaus fainted.
  14. It's not just London too. 37C way up in N and NE England is absurd.
  15. Se flow off of adjacent Europe. Just a big heat dome.
  16. Yep. Will be juicy with high dews so I'm sure a few stronger storms. But I'm not particularly wow'd by anything.
  17. Well they rarely get high humidity. But those temps are insane...and extends well into William Wallace land.
×
×
  • Create New...