Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,361
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. There has been some insane warmth lately.
  2. Temps will soar for a couple of hours before a cold advection kicks in
  3. Some nice snow in Tennessee and Kentucky this morning lol. Looks
  4. This is warmer than earlier last week lol
  5. Ray your wife is a saint lol. What an effort. I need a few days to read it. I applaud your effort.
  6. It has a decent event in NNE next week too.
  7. Yeah I don’t understand it. Looks like a BN look to me. But people are acting like everyone called for highs in the 20s with blizzards.
  8. Also, where did this idea of arctic cold and snows come from? I even specifically said that is not happening. It’s a change to something that can support a snow event for NNE and interior….and perhaps more widespread. Somehow that got twisted into saying we are turning into Denali. It’s an overall BN look but we know when highs are still in the 50s in spots…it’s not a January cold spell. Nobody ever said that. But highs in low 40s with low dews can support a winter event inland. That’s how I view this anyways.
  9. Trend for next week is to hug. Would be a great event in mid December, but it’s early in the season.
  10. Torch Kevin is more tolerable than winter Kevin.
  11. Next week was thread the needle and looks like cold rain.
×
×
  • Create New...