Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,361
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Probably more east based -NAO as ridging poked the east side of Greenland.
  2. This is so bad from the EPS. 4 days out on the EC ensemble and these height changes are absurd. That's embarrassing.
  3. They looked decent to me. At least guidance at the moment seems to be lessening any fears of prolonged pigs etc.
  4. The height changes are amazing for that model. I'm sure the EPS will follow as well which is more disturbing.
  5. She ain’t what she used to be. As much as others don’t want to admit it.
  6. So much for the big euro snow up north.
  7. Would be better for ski areas because euro washes them away.
  8. Gfs still a fropa and euro is rain to Ottawa. Lol
  9. We’ll see if it holds going forward. There’s been a lot of volatility.
  10. Could be yeah. Maybe more a streamer? But it is awfully dry.
  11. Well that’s pretty typical. I mean you don’t see me all worried.
  12. Lol nah not that bad. Give him credit, he nailed the start time. Usually it’s delayed. We’re all just joking. I suppose the Berks are in play later this week.
  13. I thought I was pretty clear with Friday and going forward. Mtns up north a different story, but this looks a bit too warm here even on EPS. 925-850 warms ahead of it.
  14. I think it’s more about educating. If someone posts a snow clown map showing 12” of Snow because it includes sleet, I will kindly point that out.
  15. I’m not whining. I’m content and others should be too. Not worth getting all bent out of shape. At least your arctic hounds are out today.
  16. Weenies always get defensive when Mets say something doesn’t look great. I wish it did as much as anyone, but just calling it as I see it. Hopefully the Atlantic cooperates.
×
×
  • Create New...