Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,481
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Euro and Euro AI basically have the same idea...but it's nothing super impressive. However, makes me think the eastern solutions are probably going to correct west even if Euro and Ai correct east a bit.
  2. Well I have a hard time seeing Euro AI and ensembles off by 300 miles this close in, but we shall see. I have a lot of people asking me about the weekend, and it's definitely a higher stakes deal. If the euro ai/ensembles and the euro op and ensembles have some sort of consistency at 12z...I would feel more confident in a higher impact especially near the coast. I do expect a little shuffling as usually the case this far out....but I mean no wild swings.
  3. I’ll tell you what though, we’re easily gusting to 30 here. There’s gonna be many days of gust 30 or more helping to build the seas up so you get anything about 50 or especially 60 you’re gonna have problems if that’s timed with high tide.
  4. Yeah, we would take icon, but that’s still kind of a JV model to me
  5. Euro ai ensemble mean is stalled south of BID for awhile.
  6. 6z euro is nasty here. Looks like it was drunk at 00z.
  7. 6z euro op doesn’t seem east at hr 66.
  8. I do like seeing the euro AI kind of hold steady. It’ll be interesting to see what the 12z stuff does today. But when you get an anomalous 500 set up and multiple lows with convection all over the place, models are gonna have a tough time resolving it. I don’t know how good AI is for something like this.
  9. I was thinking more strength wise. Like 1000mb seems a bit weak for this setup.
  10. That was a glue factory performance by euro op.
  11. Euro shit itself going hundreds of miles. AI ticked NE too. Overall weaker trends. Was kind of surprised.
  12. Hmm. Nobody picked up that quote? Maybe foresthillswx did.
  13. Not this time, down here it’s our time… it’s our time down here!!
  14. 18z Deep mind weathernext3 coming a little more north before the retro. Let’s maximize damage.
  15. Don’t think he can use his webbed hands this time.
  16. Seems like ensembles ticked a little east at 18z.
  17. Ha kind of a weird run. Gets occluded quick. Goes over Cape after stalling.
  18. 18z euro stalls south of LI at hr 120.
  19. 18z euro ai a tick NE from 12z. Not a lot different.
×
×
  • Create New...