Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Those 500 anomalies might not be totally H5 ridging. IOW it may be signaling a lack of polar air in Canada which by default will keep heights higher than normal. Those colors don’t tell the whole story, it’s good to have the H5 pattern on top of those pretty colors.
  2. That’s about what you’d expect. Can we time some cold with these storms or do we have benchmark rain events.
  3. We slotted briefly too. Sun was almost visible for an hour.
  4. There was definitely some OE for sure.
  5. Talking about Southern New England, though not the mid Atlantic. Don’t care about MEHSIS
  6. Can’t wait to see past peak next weekend.
  7. Seems like he hits the dispensary before he posts so I wasn’t sure.
  8. 49.6 here. I think coolest so far this season.
  9. Had to go to Easton for soccer and the foliage on rt 24 is coming along nicely. Lots of maples there.
  10. That’s true. Although I still argue South of pike and east of CT river prefer Miller Bs.
  11. Why did men in suits spin off from COC? Unless you just enjoy sharp dressed men?
  12. Yep and they are usually developing vs maturing and occluding.
  13. I guess I just view Miller As with the 850-500 lows still below us, it’s just that the origin of Miller As is from the Gulf.
  14. Was last Jan 2026 miller A? Kind of reminded me of a SWFE on roids that hung around. also Feb 2026 id argue miller hybrid? I honestly don’t recall how that developed.
  15. I mean I’ll take anything dropping a foot or more lol. We’re just saying Miller Bs are typically more generous for this region.
  16. Late blooming miller Bs are great for this area. I’ll take that any day over Miller As.
  17. Oaks getting that yellow tinge the Kevin mentioned.
  18. Other than Torchombus Day give or take, seems like a fairly seasonable pattern.
  19. Of course the rain comes after the equinox.
  20. Man, I’m literally missing these downpours by like a mile.
×
×
  • Create New...