Jump to content

dendrite

Administrator / Meteorologist
  • Posts

    75,877
  • Joined

Everything posted by dendrite

  1. That’s basically what I get now. The first time it was a good effort, the 2nd time it was a quick measure, the 3rd time it was just a pic, now it’s basically “gfy”.
  2. These clouds the last 2 days have been a PITA...still 26.8°. Haven’t been out of the 20s since it was snowing late Sat night. I’d like the truck ice free...thx.
  3. The Hermit Lake plot is technically in Sargent’s Purchase.
  4. Would love a little sun today to melt the snow and ice off of the trees. 28° and overcast isn’t going to get it done.
  5. CAR and MIA are both 57° right now. At least CAR feels warmer with a 52° dew vs 42° at Miami.
  6. lol at that Peter Sinks site. They mixed out overnight and went from -28F to the mid 20s in under an hour. 5:45 24.6 7.3 12.7 NNE 0.0 12.23 Caution 5:30 18.9 7.4 12.3 N 0.0 12.21 Caution 5:15 -16.7 1.8 9.0 ENE 0.0 12.14 Caution 5:00 -26.7 0.0 0.0 0.0 12.23 Caution 4:45 -27.3 0.0 1.1 SE 0.0 12.22 Caution
  7. Is that the real deal fermented kind or the vinegar laden kraut in a bag? I like kraut, but I'm more of a kimchi fan.
  8. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Stay safe out there.
  9. 32.3/31. -RA, but started as a period of -ZR. For those traveling up here early watch out for slick spots. NHDOT sucks in the early season before the roads finally accumulate some salt.
  10. 31/25 and overcast Only made it up to 32.3F today.
  11. Yeah...deeper CAD and they’re fine. When it turns into one of those shallow in-situ deals they will probably mix out a bit before Gene and I. But it’s not like it’s going to cost them much...maybe a little less freezing drizzle in some events.
  12. Actually it looks a lot like this one. https://amp.freep.com/amp/86169626
  13. So I’ve been having an animal digging under my gate to my run off and on the past few weeks. My outdoor cam has caught a whitish animal a few nights, but I could never make it out clearly. It looked like the size of a skunk, but lighter like an opossum. I even wondered if it was an ermine, but I figured they could get in between the chain links of the gate and wouldn’t dig. Anyway, I setup a trail cam and we found the guilty party. Has anyone seen a skunk this white before?
  14. White Mountain peeps making snow in their yards. I’ve now seen everything.
  15. I’ll eat just about anything if it’s high quality and prepared well. The only things left I want to try are sea urchin and conch. I wish I ate oysters more, but shucking them is a biatch. They’ll probably be dirt cheap next year.
  16. 25.9° trying to decouple It’s been a struggle to get cold nights although I’m not complaining. My bamboo is thankful.
  17. I’ve posted the Pinkham form before, but here it is again with the back story on the event. Had to go to archive.org to find the story again since the url is now dead. https://web.archive.org/web/20160817212606/https://www.ohcroo.com/winter_of_1969.cfm
×
×
  • Create New...