Jump to content

HoarfrostHubb

Members
  • Posts

    58,838
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HoarfrostHubb

  1. This has been a very boring 6 months or so around here.
  2. Yeah. I was taking the trash to the curb and was admiring the sky. Stupid trees prevent good pics here though. humid
  3. I so wanted to see this. I hope this isn’t the last we see of them in the region
  4. Had some light stuff overnight. But now the heavy stuff is here.
  5. The acorn size around my area is ginourmous. Not a ton of em, but they are bigly
  6. Yeah. They were noticeable during our fire out session last night. Not as bad as other times but I can’t wait for them to die
  7. My low was 48.4 but a PWS Davis near me recorded 43.7 Should be beautiful later today Finally some CoC
  8. Dry and upper 70s would be CoC around here this time of year. At least the sun is out now.
  9. I got my mowing and weed whacking done yesterday. Was supposed to do a big bike trail today but we postponed it until tomorrow
  10. We got 0.27” overnight. That messed up my day so we are changing plans.
  11. I agree. A lot of non frozen precipitation seems likely for many.
  12. A bit of a mixed bag. Not terrible for sure. We take.
  13. ch ch ch ch changes https://youtu.be/6alVaijX1lI?is=J-vamgaICxAq068q
×
×
  • Create New...