Jump to content

NsWx516

Members
  • Posts

    51
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NsWx516

  1. Rain starting on the NS of Nassau, wind gusts 30-40 at the moment
  2. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning. Red sky at night, sailers delight. Some how I don’t think the old saying applies to the next couple of days
  3. Very much agreed. Factoring in ground saturation, heavy rains, and a full moon is no bueno for many
  4. Great, I was hoping I wouldn’t have to water the garden
  5. I was thinking the opposite, maybe I shouldn’t put the snowblower away just yet
  6. This was in Sunday’s Post, one can only hope lol
  7. I made some paths in the backyard for my dog and I guess that helped to speed up the melting because I barely have any snow left and crocuses are starting to pop up and bloom
  8. That high pressure system is in the way of getting anything meaningful
  9. I guess I’m a dedicated snow weenie. I was spoiled this year, my house in the Catskills was getting lake effect snow in early/mid November and I was loving every second of it lol
  10. Just re-title the thread Winter UNCANCELED Banter 25/26 and we should be clear from here on out
  11. I cant imagine 38”. I measured around 23” here on the north shore of Nassau and moving it around beat the heck out of my atv lol
  12. We must of lost power briefly last night, the stove and microwave times need to be reset. Ns of Nassau
  13. Great post, here in Nassau were 100% outdoing what the 12z models were showing. I would say the closest is the Nam 3k
  14. Yes it is and winds are picking up nicely
  15. North shore Nassau, currently 30, snow is sticking to road surfaces and grass. Wind is increasing
  16. Has Forky’s forecasted amounts changed at all?
  17. North shore Nassau, down to 31 and snow is sticking to the pavement now
  18. Just wait until they get older, my 2 year old will want to go outside in the blizzard. I also have a 3 month old, i plan on showing her too
  19. I drove into the parking lot, turned around and i left lol
  20. I think 18”-22” is a better call for Nyc. The NWS is predicting 20” and I think they might be playing it slightly conservative. I think Nyc is going to score on this one
  21. Snow as of 07:30 in northern Nassau and currently 33.
  22. Currently snowing in northern Nassau and its starting to stick to the grass and patio
  23. It’s amazing to me how so many model runs have only gotten better as the event gets closer
×
×
  • Create New...