Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. It's PBP time. Depending on how how I do will determine whether I do this again. Remember that I will likely make mistakes. I will probably overreact and jump to conclusions. And I will probably overexaggerate every minute change. Please bear with me though, as these are the most important 0z runs of the 2020s. Euro AI running.
  2. Why am I becoming important to this storm? I ask for you to roll the dice, you get a 20. Then I do PBP. Then I see my name on an analysis map from February 13. TF?
  3. I didn't do much PBP. It's the GFS. But I will lock in for the Euro. Also AIGFS shift west
  4. 25 MILES WEST WITH THAT CCB BAND AND WE ARE THERE AT THE HECS
  5. that backside vort is super close, would be a BECS if that phased IMHO
  6. lol that alberta vort is close to phasing... would be a BECS triple phaser if that happens
  7. HRRR btw \ also @NVAwx that's only for my backyard, and it's pretty conservative. Please look at soundings, surface temps, and upper air temps and make your own assesment
  8. +PNA ridge is better too is this the NAMming of the decade? that will be TBD
  9. NAM looks more phasey and heights are higher... but it's early
  10. omg i forgot about that... i hope he feels better.
×
×
  • Create New...