Jump to content

suzook

Members
  • Posts

    680
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by suzook

  1. Technically 3 for my area. We got a half inch of rain Friday. Then another half last night through this morning, with another half inch to inch this afternoon. Been a dreary 3 days here. On a good note, its all been rain, NO ICE.
  2. Its been very dry the last 8mos or so for most. Mother nature giving back finally.
  3. Currently 31.5 with freezing fog(is that a thing?) Temp is 31.5. Everything outside still wet though. No ice. On a good note, school is closed tomorrow, no work for me! Yay!
  4. Rain and 33 here. Ooof. Temp keeps dropping. Supposed to start going up though at 7am....close call here in senoia ga.
  5. A balmy 45 here. We don't get below freezing until after the precip moves through. T storms tomorrow with highs in the mid 50's. That cad won't make it down here.
  6. It's actually a little sad. My wife yells at me to stop checking the models.
  7. Defibrillator alert!!! CLEAR!!!
  8. The models at this point seem to be honing in on what's going to happen. Let's keep this in mind for next week's event. A different set up, but these southern storms are difficult to figure out more than a couple days out.
  9. Well, I am a cowboys fan...yes I said it. I feel your pain.
  10. Its the NAM. Honestly, we probably should be looking at the HRRR. But to be honest, this CAD is a bitch to figure out. It will be a nowcasting type of deal. Unfortunately lots of people will end up with a lot of ice. Where? Stay tuned.
  11. Dead in here. I guess we all jumped and died.
  12. That's awesome. Unfortunately for me, my boss tells me I have to go in Sunday night to spread salt at the schools i do maintenance at. Meanwhile just yesterday he tells me NEVER drive in the ice. I drive a rear wheel drive Chevy van. Should be interesting if its icy. I'm too old for this shit.
  13. Bunch of suckers in here...LOL Yes I said it. You really buying the GFS again this far out? It broke so many hearts on this weekends storm. I guess we never learn. GFS is like hot girl you would do anything for, over and over.
  14. BTW, Good luck with your surgery, hope it goes well!
  15. I bet 30 to 40 miles south of ATL doesn't top a half inch of precip. Its what happens here the last 8mos.
  16. Bunch of amateurs you are! I used to live in the North...Now that's constant back and forth and stress November through March. I don't miss it.
  17. There's lots of optimism on the main thread now due to a minor south shift. Poor bastards. Gonna get let down.
  18. Stole this from FB, But very true at this point....
  19. Lol, and it will go north....or maybe south, and Miami gets snow
  20. Man, people hanging on to dogshit in the main thread. At this point I think we have no idea what's gonna happen this weekend. It's been raining all day here south of ATL.
  21. State of emergency declared in whole state of GA.
  22. Typical the last 8 months for my area. Not surprised.
  23. Yes its the icon....But WOW! Looks like a MA/NE storm now.
×
×
  • Create New...