Jump to content

FamouslyHot

Members
  • Posts

    62
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FamouslyHot

  1. Good news is temps in the Eastern US lag about 20 days behind a SSW event, and with this projected to begin the first week of the year, we may begin to cash in around the last week of January. Bad news is I doubt it'll be enough to get our temps down to average even. Late Jan - early Feb is the time to watch though for extreme cold.
  2. I still frequent the tropical page here. I just remember the southeast forum here as being really busy, especially during winter. It was the first forum I joined right before the January 2017 storm. I remember the epic meltdown as that storm trended NW. Really set the tone for the next few winters haha
  3. add about 20 degrees to those temps and that sounds about right for my neck of the woods
  4. The extra 24 hours will probably make all the difference. Although I'll admit I don't know how Gatlinburg fares in a setup like this.
  5. What happened to this forum? I remember it used to be much more populated. Now I can go weeks and it seems like I only missed a handful of posts. Did everyone migrate to a different forum?
  6. I'll be in Gatlinburg this weekend. I hope to see some snow showers but it looks like any chance of snow there begins after I leave on Monday
×
×
  • Create New...