Jump to content

deer

Members
  • Posts

    1,122
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deer

  1. im walking the line there but this has to be a good sign if the icon shows that much snow right?
  2. I can't tell if you legitimately don't know he's joking or not
  3. I finally figured out why it won't snow
  4. Felt like you guys were in control for longer than the pens were for sure. Luckily we managed to capitalize on special teams. Caps still got a point in every game to open the year, can't be too mad about that
  5. I have no idea what we were doing in those first 2 games but you guys are picking up where you left off last season. Hart is outstanding in net, very annoying to play against him
  6. I believe so. It's only right when it screws us tho
  7. The curse of 2020 is ending a few hours early
  8. Winter 2020-21 Total to Date: 0.5" 12/16/20 - 0.3" 12/18/20 - 0.2"
  9. Flurries in Lake Ridge. It looks so cool with the Christmas lights on the deck
  10. For sure, likely a nail biter for us
  11. I'm waiting til 12z tomorrow to set a bar. Range of possibilities are still pretty wide for 95 i think
  12. BWI: 23.4 DCA: 14.9 IAD: 16.6 RIC: 8.1 LYH: 11.0
  13. I’ll have a number 8, a 10, and a 16 please
×
×
  • Create New...