Jump to content

Jrlg1181

Members
  • Posts

    731
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jrlg1181

  1. 0.52 3 days of drizzle - first 3 inch month since May...
  2. Nothing out here either... Disappointing system for sure...
  3. 0.00 Was supposed to rain right ? Congratulations Winchester area !
  4. It's been raining all afternoon here at least on radar - no ground truth 0.00
  5. Picked up 0.74 Monthly total now up to 2.59 The wettest month now - since May
  6. Western Albemarle streams are super low as well , despite substantial more rainfall east of the mountains.. I think that the spine of the Blue Ridge from 33 down to the Tye River headwaters in Nelson have been missing the consistent rain as well - that's been just a few miles to the east... With the exception being the eastern slopes of Afton - they have done great just like Charlottesville...
  7. Hope I'm wrong - but this is not looking promising at the moment...
  8. Dam 1.18 since last night - most of it today - wild... On top of 0.64 two days ago.... Had no events over 0.46 since June and now 2 in 3 days - first 1 inch event since late May... It really had been that dry here...
  9. Wow heavy showers moving through.... Dare I say its been a wet 3 days - Now I know the gutters need cleaning again - Hadn't cleaned them since the spring - heavy rainfall hadn't been any concern here since late May...
  10. 0.64 earlier - Wow First event over 0.46 since the end of June....
  11. 0.30 past 24 hours... 1.90 for the month now....
  12. .02 Slowly inching up past 5.20 since May.... Im even behind Eastcoast up in Stephen's city by at least 17 points if this was a football game...
  13. 0.25 last night.. 1.60 monthly total... 5.19 since May - 3 month total...
  14. 0.14 last evening 4.94 total since May Driest place in the Mid Atlantic right now has to be northern Waynesboro....
  15. 0.00 Still under 5 inches total since May 29th...
  16. 30 plus inches in roughly 5 hours in 1 night... Luckily the Madison county event in 95 occurred during the day with similar 30 inch totals - or the death toll there would have been extreme...
  17. It usually runs way too high on radar estimates versus actual ground truths especially on convective precip ....
  18. Yeah it's frustrating working over there in the current monsoon but living over here with no legit rainfall since late May.... I did get a dented up Jeep and cracked windshield - but so did almost everybody in our parking lot east of Pantops...
  19. Charlottesville to north of town just absolutely got socked over - one of the more powerful storms that I've seen in some time even for over here... And not even a sprinkle in my yard again - just saw more water in a hour than my yard has seen in 2 months - simply wild..
  20. Good holy hell here in Charlottesville right now
  21. Yeah I was right somehow managed only 0.11.... Up to 4.30 now since late May...
  22. Earlysville got slammed this go around.... Tree and power line damage is pretty widespread....
  23. I'm sure ill feel the same when I get home later and see the gauge...
  24. Nice ! It certainly got windy here... Looks like Draft got a hell of a sucker punch earlier.. Just looked at my numbers - I have received 4.19 total since May 29th... One quick drive through town up here looking at the lawns clearly shows the lack of rain until you get to the foot of Afton then it's a different world....
×
×
  • Create New...