Jump to content

psv88

Members
  • Posts

    17,418
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by psv88

  1. 25 minutes ago, the_other_guy said:

    Why is everyone bragging about no heat?

    I dont get it.

    41F here this morning. Heat was on…and has been on at least 5 times already. 

    The weekend of 26/27, it was on several times during the day.

    Who wants to be cold and damp in their house? Bizzaro

    No clue. I have a wife and kids and I want them to be comfortable. Maybe it makes people feel tough?

    • Like 2
  2. 10 minutes ago, WestBabylonWeather said:

    Being in southwest Suffolk I can tell you how serious Isaias was here. We had no power for about 8 days. Trees down everywhere. It was worse than Sandy for us personally 

    The same by me in Commack. Lots a bunch of trees. Sandy was much worse. But Isaias was very destructive 

    • Like 3
  3. 37 minutes ago, FPizz said:

    Thats why having solar panels is nice. I have an electric heater, so its free 

    Yea I have the solar and the heat pump too. It will still take a bite out of your energy bank lol

    • Like 1
  4. 1 hour ago, FPizz said:

    Pool is getting closed next week so figured I'd just let the temp drop, but just turned the heater on.  I can probably get the water to 80 tomorrow and take one last dip.  

    my pool is currently 70...not sure its worth it...

    • Like 1
  5. My September data. Last September was 67.3 and 3.26"

    September 1, 2026 - September 30, 2026

      High Low Average
    Temperature 86.3 °F 50.7 °F 67.1 °F
    Dew Point 74.0 °F 39.0 °F 59.7 °F
    Humidity 97 % 39 % 79 %
    Precipitation 9.05 in -- --
×
×
  • Create New...