Jump to content

lakeeffectkid383

Members
  • Posts

    5,059
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lakeeffectkid383

  1. I went in at 235k on this one and got outbid. We lost another one on Boston State Road last week right in the center of Boston. Going to look at another one this weekend now on Rice Road in Boston. https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5677-Feddick-Rd-Boston-NY-14025/133004300_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare
  2. And there goes that, just heard back. We came in above asking and still got outbid. This market is ridiculous here.
  3. Put in an offer for a house on Feddick Rd in Boston. House sits on 2.5 acres at 1600 feet. Crossing my fingers!
  4. Yeah snowing good here for sure. Looks like about half an inch already in less than an hour. Flakes are tiny and the snow is wet and greasy on top of that ice.
  5. Roads here are an absolute disaster. We actually got a pretty good glaze of ice from freezing drizzle and rain all evening and it just switched over to straight snow and it’s coming down pretty good. Already a solid coating on top of all that ice. Glad I don’t have to go anywhere else tonight!
  6. What’s the point? The new strain has already been documented in almost every area of the country including Upstate NY...
  7. Pittsburgh all the way. Would much rather play Pitt than Balt. Indy could run the ball as you could obviously see yesterday and Baltimore is even better at running the ball. Pittsburgh has had next to no run game. I’m glad Derrick Henry and the Titans are out now because I was very afraid to see him against our run defense after seeing what Johnathon Taylor and Hines did to us yesterday. Pittsburgh wouldn’t be an easy out either though. Their defense can play and have a good chance to hold Allen back but I think we have a better chance.
  8. Same here. Nice call. Falling nicely to the ground with not much wind. Already coated the ground including the streets. Looks pretty looking out the window this morning.
  9. Looks like all sleet on correlation coefficient unfortunately lol.
  10. I think we have a chance to see it in the metro this evening and then again tomorrow during the late morning/afternoon. Besides that it should stay to our south. Haven’t measured but looks to be about the same as you eyeballing.
  11. Snowing good but only 0.4” on the snowboard here in the last 2 hours. Have a pinger or two mixing in from time to time again. It’s gonna be a fine fine line here all night long. 31.8 F
  12. Had to vent to someone who understands me, when I vent to my fiancé I just hear about how I should spend less time on weather and more time on her haha.
  13. All snow here. Went from all rain to sleet to snow in about a 15 minute span. Hopefully those thicknesses don’t creep back west at all. Hope they push east past the Genesee Valley and surprise some Roc peeps.
  14. Yep. Gonna be a long night. No way are we changing over to snow by 9.
  15. CC line is stationary or even retreating ever so slightly back to the west. Still rain sleet mix here.
  16. Easy to see the mix line on C.C. It’s nearly stationary over BUF.
  17. I swear if I wake up to green grass tomorrow I’m done with this winter. Cleveland’s gotten blasted numerous times, Toronto is about to get blasted again, BGM sees more snow in 12 fricken hours than we probably will all season. Everyone around us is seeming to be able to cash in except for us. Now this thing cuts further west and the bulk of the lake effect stays over the southtowns. Man o man, sometimes I really wonder why I choose the weather as a hobby haha.
  18. Matt are you in BUF right now lol? Can’t make this stuff up. If we’re gonna miss it by a few miles after being a lock for the better part of the last 2-3 days that’s really gonna be the cherry on top to 2020. I’d rather be in Cuse and miss it by 150-200 miles than miss it by 20 miles. Gotta take a break from the models for tonight or I’m gonna lose it, if I haven’t already lol.
  19. Not so fast. 18z 3k NAM skunks BUF big time. 0.2” even at BUF from the synoptic snow. Ouch! 12k NAM looks the same. Absolute crusher (not in a good way) for BUF verbatim.
  20. Change over looks to be right on cue. 12z NAM to current radar lines up nicely. As mentioned the front is going to slow down and then even stall so while it seems right now like the cold air is rushing in and we’ll be changed over soon the cold push is slowing down. I think we flip between 9-11pm. I think it will be an advisory for us as a Warning would need to be 7” in 12 hr and I just don’t think there’s going to be enough moisture for that but I could be wrong. I like 3-6” for BUF from the Synoptic.
×
×
  • Create New...