-
Posts
5,333 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Posts posted by CT Valley Snowman
-
-
Getting a bit more optimistic that line moving into ALB may at least deliver some much needed rain here.
-
2
-
-
Some cloud contamination this afternoon may be enough to keep things just under the 90 F threshold here.
-
2
-
-
-
16 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:
I wish we could hit 100 here just to say we did it.. but not sure that's even possible
You might hit 96-97 if everything breaks right.
-
1
-
-
My BOX p&c is 103 Thursday. I'm a bit skeptical, but man that would be sweet.
-
1
-
-
I'm thinking more like 98-100 in the SNE/CNE hot spots with the 101-104 type numbers further SW. Damn hot regardless.
-
1
-
-
Deep, deep summer week. Big heat, big dews, hopefully big storms.
-
Traveler's championship final round in Cromwell CT getting screwed with a nearly stationary downpour.
-
1
-
-
Only about .16 in this area.
-
A bit over 1" is fine by me. Don't need the flooding and runoff, just a nice soaking.
-
1
-
-
About .8 here. Thinking I should get to 1" or a bit over with the activity overnight.
-
2
-
-
-
Stein wins. After that sorry excuse for a storm, two nearby PWS stations are at .24 for the month. Hopefully Monday holds.
-
1
-
-
Pretty meh here as expected. Congrats to those seeing more. Looks like Woodstock VT may end up the winner when all is said and done. Pretty significant damage there and a likely TOR according to news reports.
-
3
-
-
Gonna need those cells near and NE of POU to intensify for NCT to have a legitimate shot at anything decent.
-
1
-
-
Tor Watch here. I'm skeptical.
-
1
-
2
-
-
Relying on some type of renegade development on the southern flank doesn't exactly give me goosebumps. I guess we'll see what happens.
-
I'd be feeling pretty good in the Albany/Glen's Falls zone with the partial clearing and that line to the west already producing severe/tor warnings.
-
Just now, WxWatcher007 said:
OT but Wednesday is looking nasty out in IL/IN @weatherwiz
Yep. Details TBD but the setup is impressive. I've got friends a bit SW of Peoria so watching closely. They've had quite the run with severe weather since they moved from Mass 2 years ago.
-
I might be the Stein epicenter here. Local PWS stations are like .10-.15 MTD after last night's screw job. Everything is getting torched.
-
1
-
-
EMA may have the best shot at 90 tomorrow. Might fall a degree or two short here.
-
Strange night, Sox scored 10 runs, won a game, and at home. About freakin time.
-
1
-
-
Wiz looking to get kind of split if he stayed there in Wilton.
-
Storms look to be diving SE like yesterday. Not expecting much activity NCCT or NE CT.


Junorch obs and discussion 2026
in New England
Posted
On the eastern edge of a severe warning now. I think the best will be west, but I'll gladly take whatever I get.