Jump to content

WinterWolf

Members
  • Posts

    21,566
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WinterWolf

  1. Actually it’s been quite gusty here…a few of them had to be 30 or so.
  2. It took me a while…but I saw the old man face lol. Petting the wife…ya I don’t know bout that part?
  3. Ya that track would put us in a windy spot.
  4. Ya that would rock here…hope it plays out like that.
  5. Great shot Steve. Ya that’s looking nice now.
  6. Lol…ahh to be young again with thoughts of canes and destruction.
  7. Be patient young Scoots….its just taking shape now. Let’s see what it looks like later today?
  8. Those numbers are so bogus…and a lot those warm water temps did for the zero hurricane season in the Atlantic to date. Wasn’t it supposed to be just the opposite?
  9. Hailstoned hailstoned groan and boned….
  10. That’s way the heck down in the Delmarva lol.
  11. Yes, but it’s cool Don. I guess TBlizz didn’t see that run? That would be widespread 3 inches plus.
  12. There won’t be any rain there tomorrow imo.
  13. And with a high pressure of that magnitude also…that’s highly anomalous too in September.
  14. There’s always a ton going on….I swear we say this with every single coastal. But ok.
  15. Lately, when isn’t a coastal tough to resolve?
  16. I get it…no worries Scott. What did the rain amounts look like?
  17. Shocking. Are you ever sold? I mean you’re never sold until the storm ends at your house.
  18. Then it’ll just bring that bitch up into RI in a run or two. We’ve seen this NAM movie before.
×
×
  • Create New...