Jump to content

H2O

Members
  • Posts

    38,806
  • Joined

Everything posted by H2O

  1. Yanksfan is super quiet now. and all his friends
  2. I wonder if Ray is sure it will hit FL
  3. weird choices of posts that were pinkied
  4. Naso MILF stories and mixed drinks built this board
  5. and typical icepuss thing to do is make a tropical thread about snow
  6. I had over 100% climo for snow last winter
  7. It’s awesome to not be mistaken for trixie
  8. if he does it in banter? Who gives an eff
  9. Marcus didn't like women on staff after the Nan scandal
  10. thats because more SNE and NY people lost their minds over a barely CAT 1 storm
  11. its an island. why would water be surprising?
  12. You clearly don't follow her blog on r/unlucky. She just happened to be on a cruise off the Russia coast when that explosion happened.
  13. I think letting people on twitter know how he is doing is about #150 on his list of people to let know how he's doing.
×
×
  • Create New...