Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Introducing the AmericanWx.com WRF

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you change the scripts on the temp/SLP maps? They look different--besides being larger of course.

Yeah the wind barbs are gone; I'm going to add them back in for the next run. I was screwing around with the script and forgot to reinsert those. Also if you noticed, the hourly precipitation scale values are static and don't jump around anymore. I had to manually set a matrix associating specific values with colors, and am working on the same for hourly snowfall and total precipitation (and adjusting colors--want to try to avoid that puke-yellow-green for the lowest contour.)

Also, on the upper-air and surface temps, I expanded the scales way out on either side to prevent the contours from jumping when a value outside the scale shows up on the map.

Yeah the wind barbs are gone; I'm going to add them back in for the next run. I was screwing around with the script and forgot to reinsert those. Also if you noticed, the hourly precipitation scale values are static and don't jump around anymore. I had to manually set a matrix associating specific values with colors, and am working on the same for hourly snowfall and total precipitation (and adjusting colors--want to try to avoid that puke-yellow-green for the lowest contour.

Also, on the upper-air and surface temps, I expanded the scales way out on either side to prevent the contours from jumping when a value outside the scale shows up on the map.

Awesome--great work. Any chance we can get some vorticity fields?

• 1 month later...

Archived